Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Deep Freeze

 


That'll be me right there tonight in front of all the little scholars. We'll be talking line types, dimensioning, orthographic projection, welding symbols, and all the rest. Last I heard there are only 11 people in the class, so it should be relatively easy to make sure they all get a good understanding of the material. The class meets for only eight, three hour sessions, so can't dive too deep into print reading, but they should know enough to interpret simple prints by the time class is over.

Might not be a class tonight, however. The forecast is still looking below zero cold, so I'll find out in a bit if they close the school. The cold weather presented the perfect opportunity to defrost the freezer. I loaded everything into the back of my truck and parked in the garage - colder in there than it would be in the freezer. I'll load it all back in today after tossing some things out. 

2 comments:

Kevin Kaluf said...

You'll have to let me know how that class goes.....

Shop Teacher Bob said...

I will - I'm a little nervous about the whole thing. I know the material but I'm not familiar with the computer part of it. Regardless, I'm looking forward to working there again. I might be teaching the pipe welding class in the fall.