Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Photo Shoot






Photo from:
here









Nice bike, huh? Vintage Jawa dirt bike with the look that I'm seeking for the Rickati.

When I get the gas tank finished, I'm going to work on the seat next. Get the pan done and then see about getting it upholstered. It's a little tough to see in the photo due to the young lady's lovely gam being in the way, but that's what I'm shooting for in a seat. Longer than a solo, shorter than a dual and climbs right up the rear fender. Click on the photo for the big view and you can see what I mean. Surly's been working on becoming a Strobist, so when I get the Rickati done, maybe I can contract him for a similar shot of my bike. The girl would be optional.

3 comments:

domestikdeva said...

Well actually no, the girl is not optional.

Shop Teacher Bob said...

If not optional, then mandatory?

leroy99 said...

Of course!