Saturday, April 27, 2013

Now It's Spring For Sure

The magnolia tree is blooming:


The garden is taking shape:


And motorcycles are popping up everywhere:


I went to the license bureau yesterday morning and got things squared away on the license plate for the bike. And since it was such a beautiful day, after I mowed the back yard I figured I'd get started on the Square Foot Garden. There's a place just north of Surly that has the vermiculite and compost I needed, so I shot up there to get that, dropped off the paper plate for the bike and went to work mixing up the Mel's Mix after I got back home. Surly then showed up just before dark with the bike. 

Things are blooming, garden's taking shape and there's a new motorcycle in the barn. Pretty good day for Shop Teacher Bob. 



No comments: