Friday, March 28, 2014

Handy Man


I got the job of restringing the french fry slicer for one of the ladies in the crochet group with the Missus. At least I'm keeping busy, right? 

The tomato seeds I started are all up. Most of the other seeds have sprouted as well. The high school Weld Shoppe boys are making me another six tomato stakes, so I'll have plenty now. I ordered a couple of blueberry bushes and they arrived  here the other day. Not exactly sure what to do with them, as it's too cold to stick them in the ground. According to the instructions, it's the old store them in a cool, dark place routine - down the basement or in an unheated garage, just don't let them freeze.

I called the dentist this morning. Seems that the implant has loosened up. I'm sure this will require another three or four trips to get it straightened out. Not looking forward to this monkey business, at all.

Better days are coming, however. Supposed to be close to sixty on Sunday and it's been at least three days since it's last snowed. I got a flyer in the mail for a bike ride I've done in the past. It's a 30 or 62 mile ride the middle of May. I should be able to get out and ride one of these days soon. Don't know if I need to do the 62 miler but 30 is conceivable. Regardless, the weather will improve and we'll all be able to get out and get some sunshine. 

Enjoy the weekend.


.

No comments: