Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Mo' Snow


Here's the view looking north this morning. The color balance is obviously skewed to the blue side by the early morning sun and the snow itself, but the train looks pretty cool framed between the trees. This is actually the end of the train rather than the front, so it's leaving the frame rather than entering.


Here's the view looking south. I just stuck my head out the door and snapped the picture. Again the snow's affected the light balance but you can see all the beautiful snow covering everything with a 4-5 inch blanket that was mostly all bare yesterday and that I'll have to go shovel again today and will drift with the 30 mph wind gusts and the roads will be terrible and it'll be all gone again on Friday anyway meaning that all the shoveling will be mostly for nothing and 


it really is lovely, however, and looking at the bright side I've got no place I need to go and it will all be gone in a couple of days and I'm going to start some seeds and light the fireplace and enjoy my time off with the Missus on our anniversary.



No comments: