I came home from work the other night and saw that I had caught what I think to be the varmint that has been chewing on the truck wires. He was running back and forth in the cage but since it was late, I figured I'd "take him for a ride" in the morning. The poor little guy either had a heart attack over night or had run himself to total exhaustion. Regardless, I took him down the road about a mile or so to a nice wooded area and cut him loose. Now I can fix the fuel pump wires again.
Harley parts came in the mail yesterday so I can get back on that project and the weather's good for painting, at least today. Should be able to do a little of both this weekend. And maybe find the break in the truck wires and get that soldered up.