Sunday, February 15, 2015

Aermacchi


Photo From Here

I should probably quit wasting my time looking at the motorbikes and work on one instead. Or, if I'm going to sit in front of the computer looking at motor vehicles, maybe check out some Volkswagens for a little inspiration.

Photo From Here

That's a dandy. If I was to attempt to chop the top like that, that would pretty much guarantee I'd never get it done, however. I did order some hardware to install the aluminum door panels I made up for mine. What I've got in mind will be a little time consuming but I think I'll like the look. I still need to decide what I'm going to do about the armrests. Maybe something will hit me before the weather warms up. Won't be today - it's about zero out right now - but a couple more weeks and it'll be warm enough to get out in the shop and do a little something. I'm hoping to get back on some type of schedule here soon.


No comments: