Sunday, February 8, 2015

Pops

Photo From Here
Almost looks like a Norman Rockwell painting at first glance. Beautiful work regardless.

Photo From Here
Pops Yoshimura with Wes Cooley's Suzuki behind him. The photo came from a Tumblr photo blog I came across the other night. Lots of cool bike and car photos - new stuff, old stuff, racers, and the occasional other photo of interest. 


'Bout all I've gotten done on the project front lately. Between the super cold, shoveling snow, the trips to the hospital, and covering the household chores, haven't been able to do much around here. Since it warmed up yesterday, I did get out and put a new handle on the claw hammer. This one's actually for the lab at the college. Been staying pretty busy there. Lots of stuff to move and other chores to do to get ready for the arrival of the new machine tools. I'm anxious to see what they're going to be bringing in. I know there will be lathes and mills, both manual and CNC, but I don't know what size or brand. I might have to keep working in the lab just to have access to them.

Need to start thinking garden and get some seeds ordered. It won't be long and it'll be time to get some things started indoors. Supposed to be fairly warm again today - maybe get out and do a little something again.

No comments: