Saturday, February 21, 2015

BSA

scrambler081:bikeexifBSA TRACKMASTER
Photo From Here
I've been looking for a couple of Whitworth wrenches for working on our BSA project. Found some on EBay but got outbid at the last minute. I'm not sure what all sizes I need but definitely need an open end the correct size to pull the carbs off. After sitting for a few years, you know they're going to need a good scrubbing.


The hardware for mounting the aluminum door panels on the VW came in - tee nuts and button head screws. The screws are metric and stainless. Hope to get back on a couple of these projects pretty soon but it's just been too cold to try and accomplish anything when I've had any free time. Looks like some sub-zero temperatures still in the forecast for the first part of next week. I'll get ramped up pretty soon. 

No comments: