I got the holes dug and the concrete forms taken care of for the veranda off the new barn. They're square to the building, plumb, level and on center. That's about all I can do other than pour them full of concrete. Didn't take too long. The digging was easy other than a chunk of concrete I hit in one of the holes. The forms are 48" long so the holes are deep but that's a good thing. I still need to tamp the floor in the shop before I pour - planning on getting that done over the weekend. I think I've got enough hose to reach out there. I want to wet it down a couple of times to settle the sand and then tamp it. Things are coming along.