Friday, February 26, 2016

Shoveling and Two Wheeled Things


Saw this one over at The 520 Chain Cafe. He's got quite a few pictures posted of the Indiana Motorcycle Expo that was held this past weekend. Looks like I should have gone. I could use a dose of inspiration and a day out. 

I spent some time on the business end of the snow shovel yesterday. I did enough to get out with the truck and allow the mailman to get to the box, plus cleared a path so the Missus can get her car out if need be. The snow was pretty heavy so I took it easy. I didn't figure having another heart attack would be a good idea, especially when most of the county roads were still closed. The weatherman is forecasting temperatures in the 60's on Sunday. Lot of trouble for a lot of people for something that will be all gone in just a couple of days anyway. 

I've got Spring Break coming up soon. Looking forward to getting some things done then. There's motorcycle projects to work on, taxes to finish, gardening/yard work, and, with a little bit of luck, some decent weather to get out on my bicycle a bit. Won't be too much longer and it'll be time to fire up the Sportster also.

I received an e-mail from Chesapeake Light Craft about a teardrop trailer kit they're putting together. It uses the same building technique that's employed on some of their boat kits. It's a cute little thing. If you're interested, you can check it out here. With the gas prices down, might be a good time to take your show on the road.

Think Spring, my friends. 





No comments: