I've got a good beginning on the driver's side floor pan replacement. The pan is spot welded along the tunnel in about a million places. I've got most of it removed as you can see in the photo. The outer edge is bolted to the underside of the car, so it's pretty straight forward to remove. I'm not sure how the pedals attach, so the front section will probably be the last thing I tackle. Low hanging fruit and all that.
Depending on the weather and a few other things, I'm hoping to have the new sections tacked in by the end of the week. That might be a little ambitious but once I get the old pan removed it shouldn't be too tricky installing the new one. It goes pretty fast when you don't have to keep an eye on the high school kids or stop what you're doing to fix a desk or something else.