Friday, December 16, 2016

Hooray!

I'm done with school for a month. I've got my grades all done and posted so I don't have to do anything school related until a couple of days prior to classes starting, and that will be posting my syllabus and getting material ready to go - no biggie there.

It's been snot-freezin' cold here of late. We've got more snow and frigid temps on the way, with a little rain/sleet/snow in the middle of it all. I've got a couple of little TIG jobs I want to finish up for a couple of friends but I'd rather not tackle them when it's zero out. Neither one of them are in a hurry but I'd just as soon have them done and gone. I'll kick the heater on one of these days, knock those out and finish welding up the braces for the sidecar fender at the same time. As much as I'd like to, I can't hibernate all winter if I'm ever going to see the sidecar rig run.

I've got most of my Christmas shopping done, I've whittled down the pile of magazines next to the recliner and I've got my fifty books read for the year. About the only thing left is to get back at it.

As Uncle Pete used to say: "Keep your end gate up".

No comments: