Sunday, February 12, 2017

Slow News Day

Photo From Here
Came across this the other day. Always have liked the Jeep trucks (and the Dodge Power Wagons, of course). Looking forward to seeing the new Jeep.

I've been working on my taxes and some other inside stuff since the weather turned cold again so not much action in the shop. I did finish the tool stand I was working on, including paint. I finished it at school and left it there over the weekend so the paint would be good and dry before I put it in the back of the car. I'll get a photo of it posted when I get it home and on the bench. Looks pretty good. More importantly, however, is the fact that I'm one step closer to having everything in the shop as I want it. Still got a few more things to do but I'll probably never have everything just as I want. Does anyone?

Planning on finishing the sidecar fender and wiring soon and then maybe get back on the VW for a bit. I need to keep chipping away at both of these. Only a few more weeks and my work schedule will ease up some. That should coincide with some warmer weather allowing me to pick up the pace. Of course, that will also coincide with getting the garden going. In fact, I need to see about getting some seeds started or just plan on buying plants. 

Lots to do. Just glad I'm able to do it. 

No comments: