Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Motorbike Progress

Kind of a slow start on the motorbike re-assembly but it's been chilly and when the Missus also came down with a cold, I figured I'd take it easy, rest up a bit and take care of her. It is going to be in the 50's all week, so that will help both of us wrap up the battle with the colds. I'll pick up the fenders today for the motorbike and I should be able to get the rest of it put together this week. When I get it all assembled I'll push it to the back of the shop and finish up the sidecar on the 900. That won't take long - just electrical, paint and then fasten down the diamond plate on the floor. Finish that part up and bring the BSA up front and see what Surly and I can come up with on that one.

I still have a little bit more to do on the taxes before I meet with the tax lady at the end of the week but I'm real close on that. I've got some other odds and ends on the list that need attending to as well but since the weather's warming up and there's some longer days, I should have a little more motivation to tackle them. Need to start getting out on the bicycle and do a little brisk walking. I've got a work/exercise schedule made up. Just need to get after it. I have lost a bit of weight, however, I think another 10 pounds should put me just about right. Just real glad it's warming up and it's comfortable to be outside without long underwear and a heavy coat. 

No comments: