Thursday, December 20, 2018

Indy Again


Cuzzin Ricky and I went back down to Indy yesterday - this time just to pick up my new motorcycle. Things went smoothly. It was a nice day to travel with temps in the 50s, plenty of sunshine and decent traffic on I-65. Instead of trying to load a bike in the back of my pickup, I rented a trailer for the trip. I should have done that the first time and saved myself some pain and money. The enclosed trailer was less than $50.00 and it had a wheel chock and "D" rings in the floor to tie the bike down securely. Lesson learned. 

Looks like the weather will be much more like normal coming up in the future so I don't know when I'll be able to get out on this thing, but it should be a fun little bike to play with.

1 comment:

Frankie Flood said...

I've been thinking about getting one of these bikes. I was curious if you're still happy with it or if you have any regrets? I think this would be really fun around my part of the country.