Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Water Trough


I made a water trough to sit on top of the fin tube in the bedroom out of a leftover piece of the stain- less sheet from the toolbox cover I've been working on. These work well to keep some humidity in the house. This was tough enough to weld. I can't wait to start finish welding the toolbox cover. I'm glad I bought the .040" tungsten set-up. It seems to make things go a bit easier. I don't do much stainless work at all and this .030" stuff is a bit of a test of my skill level.

I finish school today. All that's left is to administer the cert tests and then finish up the grading. I won't be going back until March, so I shouldn't have to commute through the winter weather - like I did today. Temperatures have been below average most of the month and I'm thinking that trend will continue and we'll probably get a few good snowfalls as well. It'll be nice if I don't have to drive through it.

No comments: