Monday, December 24, 2018

Tool Box & A PSA


The tool box job is pert near finished. I've got just a wee bit left to weld and then I can turn it over to the neighbor. He's going to put the latches and hinges on. I didn't want to put the hinges on in case I needed to weld something on the inside of the box or modify the frame of the door when he installs whatever he's planning on using. I'm glad this one is done. It's been more work than I wanted to tackle but he's always taken good care of me if I needed something done.

I'll finish up the high mileage piece and the two little gizmos for the panniers on the Himalayan next. Probably get back on the trials bike after that. Maybe push the 900 up front again and do the wiring on that one. I should probably get the slant six buttoned up before too much longer also. No shortage of things to do. Like wrap a few presents.

I got my replacement fire extinguishers the other day. Pretty fast service. I've got the old ones all boxed up and ready to return to Kidde but because they are pressurized, I've got to call Fed Ex and arrange a pick up. I'll wait until after the new year when things have calmed down a bit in the package delivery game. I did notice the small extinguishers have a recommended twelve year life span. There's a date stamped in the bottom of them, so if you've got an extinguisher that's been hanging on the wall for awhile, you might want to check it to see if it needs to be replaced. I also checked the nozzles on my other extinguishers and found another one that had a nest of some sort in it. I'm going to start checking them spring and fall like I do the smoke alarms and the dryer vent. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Outstanding share! Uploding article is very very important and easy to unerstand to everyone.
More info
Visit website
Get more info