Sunday, March 17, 2019

St. Patrick's Day


I've had this song buzzing around in my head ever since I came home from Ireland and then I saw a version by Elvis posted by Chicken Mom. I'm not sure if this is the exact version but it's Danny Boy. And it's Elvis. Good enough for me.

It's going to be busy week for me. Class is starting at the college, working a couple days at the new gig, meeting with the tax lady, getting a couple of things put together to ship out to California with the high mileage car, getting a job finished up in the shop, and all the usual chores as well.

Looks like the weather is going to be more like normal temps this coming week. Long range shows some fifties for next weekend. That'll be nice. Last week we had a day right close to seventy and it was spitting a wet snow the next day. I'm ready for spring.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all - Irish or not.

No comments: