Sunday, March 31, 2019

Enfield



Nice little article about the history of Royal Enfield with comments from the CEO here.

Article here about the flooding in the mid-west and the effect that will have on beef and grain prices this year. Of course there's much more to it than the price of a hamburger going up. It looks bad out there but just like the big fires out west last year, not much coverage in the national news. I don't know how they decide what's important to feature in the news but when a million calves are lost, I'm thinking people should be made aware of it. Not just cattle either. Lots of grain crops are likely to be effected also. I'm thinking maybe expand the garden a bit this year.

I'll be leaving for California in a few days, so I'm going to try and make a little more progress on a couple of things prior to departure. I don't have anything that's really pressing right now - just tinker a bit with the bag mount for the Himalayan, hit a couple of licks on the slip roll and clean up some. Looks like it's going to rain just about every day I'll be in California. Should still be a good trip.



No comments: