Thursday, July 4, 2019

Motorbike Clip


Short clip of Shop Teacher Bob heading down the lane on the new motorbike. Won't be too many more years and these type of things will probably be outlawed. I put Amsoil 100 to 1 two stroke oil in it, so no smoke to speak of even though I mixed it 40 to 1 for the break in. I should probably build myself a small Faraday cage and get spare ignition parts for the motorbike and a couple of the motorcycles. If we get hit with an EMF thingy, I'll still have motive power. The 900 sidecar rig would make a great utility vehicle

I was going to get started on making the rear struts for the 900 the other day. I had a bag with some pieces for the wheelie bars hanging on a nail in the back of the shop for the longest while but couldn't find them. I need to find them and the Rapido parts, so I'll have to do a good look around. I really thought I was better organized than that. The problem is I moved things around to clean up and once that happened, who the hell knows where things ended up.


Soul Brother #1 and homemade vehicles - what a great country!

No comments: