Thursday, July 18, 2019

Wishin' & Hopin'


I saw one of these the other day. The back of it was in primer but it looked pretty solid. A day or so later I stopped by the Jeep dealer to check out one of the new trucks that was on display - $52,000. According to the sticker about $12,000 of that was options. It had a delivery charge of $1,400 - that's a lot of money to get from Toledo to NW Indiana. No way I would spend that kind of money on a pickup truck, especially one that has four doors and the inside looks like it belongs on an upscale sedan. I realize metal dashboards are a thing of the past, but a "new" thing of the past was what I was hoping for.

In the same vein, or maybe in vain, there's an article at Busted Knuckles about the new Bronco. I was thinking the Bronco might be an option for me, however, if it's going to be on the same platform as the 4 door Ranger, maybe not. Have to wait and see what they bring out but Phil's take on the subject is entertaining even if you're not in the market for one.


No comments: