Friday, July 8, 2022

Lots Of Little Stuff

 


I guess you'd have to be of a certain age to appreciate this one, but if you're my age and you grew up with Mad magazine, you definitely can appreciate the humor.


The lilies are blooming now. I picked my first sweet pepper from the kitchen garden yesterday - fried it up with some other peppers, onion, potatoes and garlic for supper. Tasty and healthy. Mowed the front yard yesterday as well. First time in a couple of weeks since it's been so dry. Should be getting more rain now, though. I noticed lots of peaches and apples on the trees while I was out there - more pie & cobbler in the future.

Nothing much else to report. I started sorting and sharpening the box of drill bits. It's extremely time consuming but there's progress. Pulled some weeds and mixed up a batch of film developer. However, the one chemical looks like it may have oxidized, so I'm hesitant to use it. I've got a roll of film that should have some nice shots on it - I'd hate to scrap it due to bad chemistry.

Still not sure what I'm going to do with the rear end in the jitney. I need to make a decision pretty soon and get that in motion. I really want to have a roller by Labor Day. I'm planning on getting out in the shop today - maybe do a few more drill bits and get started again on the jitney.

No comments: