Friday, July 15, 2022

Ultrasound


That's pretty much the realization I've come to. I'm still struggling some with what if anything I can do, or should do, about the situation, when every day things seem to get worse. Just going to have to roll with it I guess.

I had an ultrasound on my chest yesterday. The results didn't seem to explain some of my symptoms, nor did it explain why nothing showed up on the x-ray. Not exactly back to square one, but nothing's changed as far as what I can do without causing myself grief.

I got my portable welder uncovered yesterday. The battery seems to be holding a charge but I need to replace the fuel line. I changed oil and I'll get a new air filter for it when I pick up the fuel line. The cast iron rods I ordered should be in soon. It'll be a bit of a pain in the ass to get the welder loaded into the back of my truck, especially for a job that shouldn't take more than about 30 minutes. I needed to get the welder running, though.

The other side job I'm supposed to do is on hold for a few days. The ramrod on the job is in covid quarantine and can't leave the house. About the time he's ready to get the job rolling, it'll probably be hotter than hell. From what he tells me, though, all I need to do is weld. Drink plenty of fluids and take a break when I need to.

 

No comments: