Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Politics

I don't usually get too actively involved in politics. I try to make informed decisions when it's time to vote and I always vote, as we all should have, a week ago. My politics tend to be along the lines of let's follow the example of the framers of the Constitution and the Tenth Amendment. Going along with that, I received the Hillsdale College Imprimis today and the featured article is The Presidency and the Constitution by Mike Pence, U. S. Representative from Indiana's 6th Congressional District. If you have a few minutes, I urge you to read it regardless of your politics.

You can also check out the Imprimis archives and if you are interested, sign up for a free subscription.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was incredible!

Jean said...

Kevin said it right--Incredible!!

Shop Teacher Bob said...

More people need to be familiar with the actual way the government was designed to operate. I'm thinking things would improve greatly if that was the case.