Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Venice Morning






Photo From Here:
(NSFW)









Not exactly a Venice morning (more like a Kersey morning) but I recognized this spot as soon as I saw the photograph. I also was looking at the new Bicycling magazine yesterday morning and there's an article in there about a bike ride in the area around Siena. Proud to say I've been there too.

Looks like another hot day on tap. I told the Missus the other day I can't wait for the knuckleheads on the radio to be forecasting wind chill advisories instead of the damn heat index. They're forecasting some storms for this week. Might have a tough time getting anything done on the barn. I'm going to try and finish up the other lifting beam today and be ready to go on that, at least.

Only two weeks left of my vacation. Didn't get diddly squat done on the list of things I'd hoped to get accomplished, but like the Cubs, there's always next year. The tile guys showed up though, so we'll have a new floor in the kitchen and laundry room. Could be worse, all things considered.

Stay cool.


No comments: