Sunday, June 15, 2014

New Look

When I posted about Ron Paul's book, I went to Amazon and grabbed a photo of his book to illustrate the blog post. Apparently, that was a bad idea or maybe me writing about abandoning public schools was just some bad mojo. Whatever it was, the photo migrated to the following post and I couldn't get rid of it without changing to a new template and layout design. When I went back to edit the post the photo no longer appeared on the page but was somehow embedded in there. I tried a cut and paste so I wouldn't have to type everything over and even though you couldn't see the image it showed up again in the blog. Very strange.

I'm not all that pleased with the new format but at least I was able to get rid of the evil photo. Maybe it'll grow on me.

No comments: