Press brake attachment is painted and installed. I couldn't find any cup point set screws with the square head to hold the top piece on but I'll keep looking. I've got a couple more hardware stores to check and if I still can't find any, I'll just grind a point on a couple of bolts and call it good. I did bend a little piece of 1/8" thick sheet just to see how it works. Didn't seem to require much in the way of muscle on the jack handle, so that's a good thing. The piece ended up with what looks to be about a 3/8" radius on the bend but I didn't run it all the way down into the bottom die. Regardless, looks like it's going to be worth the effort I went through to build the thing.