Or maybe he was part of Seal Team Six. Anyway, the seal driver is completed. Looking at the handle, I should chuck it up in the lathe and bevel the top a bit. I still need to finish cleaning the fork legs before I drive the new seals in but I've got the tool at least.
I got the sidecovers welded up but they still need paint. I took them to work to weld them but I had a bunch of other things to do so I wasn't able to prep or paint them. It was the end of the semester for the eight week classes and in addition to my own stuff, I had several certification plates from another class I needed to evaluate.
On vacation next week. Looking forward to that. Have a good weekend.