Monday, March 28, 2016

Spending My Allowance

Haven't done much on the project front lately due to a combination of a bad cold and nice weather. I spent one whole day riding the recliner due to the cold and the rest of the time the last few days trying to get some things done outside. My neighbor has already mowed his yard and I'll be doing the same shortly. Since I'm going to be busy with school work, I don't want to fall behind on the mowing. I've still got a bit of work to do getting the garden ready but there should be plenty of time for that yet.

I did order up some Vise-Grip clamps:



Five piece set and a Tee shirt for $52.00 from ENCO. Not a bad price - the big clamps are usually at least $18.00 each. Besides, who doesn't want a Vise-Grip Tee shirt?



I also ordered in a few things for the Sprint & Sportster project. The Sprint is certainly not a pressing concern, but it's not like they're going to go bad and I'll have them when I need them. Might give me a little incentive to get busy, as well.

Have a good week.


No comments: