Thursday, May 31, 2018

More Randomness


Getting ready for the Cowboy Trail the last couple of days. I've got the shuttle service booked - still need to call out there to see about a room but everything's progressing nicely. I did some shopping for food items to pack along. I should be just about set on that. I need to go through the rest of my gear and see where I'm at there. I've lost some weight so I might need to get another pair of bike shorts. Other than that, I think I've got everything I'll need. I'm hoping to take a shake down cruise before leaving to make sure all systems are go. I might just load everything up and then camp out in the backyard. We'll see. I've still got a while yet.

I dropped off my sidecar wheel at the bike shop yesterday. He should have that for me next week sometime. I'm in no hurry - I've got plenty of other irons in the fire as always.

I got everything finalized for the Alaska trip. Looking forward to that one. Only three more states to go after I mark my territory up there. Should be a fun trip. Fly to Anchorage and then take the Alaska Railroad to Denali and return. We'll have a couple of extra days to look around Anchorage or take a side trip. Whatever we decide, I'll be good with it.

The heat is supposed to let up and it appears that it'll be dry with more seasonal temps next week. That'll be good for my bike training as well as working in the shop. The well guy hasn't shown up yet, so I'm still farting around with little things I can drop at a moments notice when he shows up, plus the Missus has some things going on that require my assistance. So I'm getting some things done, just not much worth posting here.

No comments: