Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dreaming


I went to see the travel agent the other day. She's getting me some more info but there's a tour that will get me back to Italy and allow me to see the Eiffel Tower for about $1,500, less air fare. Air fare will just about double the cost but no reason I can't save up my lab tech money and book another trip to Europe. The same tour company also has one that hits Spain for a little more money. 

I'd love to be able to see some of the architectural masterpieces by Gaudi. Plus, I could add another country to the very short list of those I've been to. I can't see me trying to collect countries like some people collect stamps, but I'd like to see Barcelona. It's a big world out there and I doubt if I'll ever see too much more of it but if I can make Paris and Barcelona, that with my previous Italy trip would cover most every where I've really wanted to travel to. Ireland and Germany would be nice, of course. So would Austria, Scotland and Portugal. And then there's always South America and Asia.

That's enough dreaming for now - there'll be time for more after the info comes in from the travel agency.

Follow your dreams people - life is short.


No comments: