One of the odds and ends I've been tackling is the trim on the fly rafters of the new barn. When I wrapped the rafters in aluminum, I made the pieces the same length as the rafter but the roof sheeting extended down about eight more inches. If you look closely at the right side of the photo, you can see what I'm talking about. The left side is finished so you can see the difference. Since you can see this end of the barn from the kitchen window, it was a near constant bother ever since I finished up the barn - just didn't look right to me. Since it's only been about five years now, obviously it didn't bother me enough to jump all over it but I had used up all the aluminum flashing material and didn't want to spring for a new roll for four little pieces. A guy at work gave me what I needed from some scrap he had, so no cost involved and I'll be able to check another one off the list.