Friday, September 11, 2020

Fuel Cell and Seat

 


I saw this one on Facebook. Corbin seat on a Himalayan like mine. I checked on the seat at the Corbin website - not cheap naturally enough - but they have options. I couldn't get to that page for some reason, however. I definitely wouldn't go with the white piping. It's one piece, rather than two like the stock one. Realistically, since I rarely ride farther than 25 miles from the shack, the stock seat is adequate but one should never confuse want and need when it comes to motorcycles.


Went with a fuel cell for the jitney project. 10 gallon capacity and will fit nicely between the frame rails. Aircraft style filler, sending unit, two outlet and vent fittings. And I couldn't make one for the price. No-brainer.

Headaches are still a bit of a problem but every day is a little bit better. Looking to get back at it. Since I hit 70, the clock is definitely ticking.

2 comments:

Surly said...

The Corbin looks good. I like the white piping.

Shop Teacher Bob said...

I checked the website for Corbin but couldn't get the order blank with the options to load. I'll try it again one of these days and decide if I want to spend the money.