Monday, September 28, 2020

Right Side Mount.

 


Right side motor mount finished up. I painted the finish color after the photo and I'll bolt it on to the engine today - paint should be dry enough. I've got a dentist appointment that'll blow a big hole in the day but I should be able to get a little something done in the shop. It's going to cool off this week and get some rain, so depending on the weather, I'll work in the shop or paint the house.

I found a transmission but it's in Indy. The price is right so it would be worth driving down there. Hell, it would be worth driving down there just to get out of the house. The governor relaxed the rules as of Saturday so it's probably even more important that I take some precautions if I go but I'll contact the guy and see if it's still available. Now that I've got the front mounts taken care of, with a tranny I can make a cross member and then work on everything forward of the seat. I also need to finish the repair on the tube bender and finish up the roller I started on a couple years ago. I'm going to need it one of these days.

Have a good week but don't let your guard down.

No comments: