Thursday, September 3, 2020

Streamliner


I saw this on a metalworking group on Facebook. Looks like it's pretty much ready to go once they get it skinned. I'm going to have to make another trip out to Bonneville before it's too late. I don't know if watching guys go as fast as possible is much of a spectator sport, especially when the track is a couple miles long, but I'd love to see the machinery making the attempts.

Yesterday was spent about like Tuesday only not quite as much pain. I did a few chores around the house and caught up on some of the mail but no shop work. Dealing with the sore jaw's not that troubling but the headaches I can do without. It didn't help any that we had some weather blow in. That's one of the normal causes of my headaches. Ever since my accident years ago, my head's like a barometer. It's not near as bad as it used to be but I figured pulling the tooth was going to trigger a headache of some sort - and that it did. I should be back to "normal" in another day or two. 


No comments: