Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Radiator Grill Shell

 


I fit the right side piece of the grill shell yesterday. I had it all ready to tack, checked my phone and saw that the Missus had called about 20 minutes prior. The doctor's office had called and I needed to get in the house. I threw a couple of tacks on it and before I got in the house the doctor's office had called again. This was about 3:00. I had called earlier in the day and the lady said they'd call about 4:00. I tried hurrying up, calling them back, setting up the computer and putting on the blood pressure cuff while talking to the nurse with very limited success. The link they were sending me didn't come through so I did a phone consult with the doc rather than the video link. Most all the blood numbers were good but one. He wants to do another test in three months. 

I think a bit of revamp on the diet and drinking more water will resolve it. As a teacher, your access to a restroom is always limited. You're never supposed to leave your classroom unattended and if you go while the students are in there, you're liable to end up defending yourself against charges of being a pedophile. As a result of that, I got in the habit of sipping a bit of coffee throughout the day and limiting my fluid intake. There's no reason I can't drink water from sun up 'til sun down now though. I've got indoor plumbing and some acreage after all. So I'll ramp up the exercise routine a bit more and stay hydrated.

Today I'll see about welding up the grill shell and trim up the bottom edge so I can make the lower part. 

No comments: