Saturday, January 23, 2021

Takin' Shape

 


I got the first half of the dash hood fit-up yesterday. It actually looks better than what it looks like in the photo but I wanted a shot of the whole car, at least what I've got done so far. I cut out the piece for the other side and annealed it like I did for this piece. I'll see about getting that one fit up today depending on how much it warms up. I did pick up my material for the side hustle and a piece of stock to make the side plates for the SR500 engine stand head. Next time I get the plasma cutter out I'll get those cutout. It won't take much to make the head other wise I wouldn't even fiddle with it. I do want to get things sorted at the storage space - get the engine stand set up and maybe get some shelves to get the cardboard boxes off the floor. 

Felt good to get back in the shop yesterday. The bionic eyes are working out real well.

No comments: