Friday, December 26, 2014

Boxing Day

Photo From Here

Maybe something like this to practice my sheet metal work on. Actually, Surly's come up with a preliminary design for the BSA sidecovers so we can decide how we're going to proceed from here.



Looks like it would be relatively easy to make up. We didn't get a chance to get together for Christmas since most everyone has been sick but we're definitely getting the project under way. I've pretty well blown off the first week of my vacation due to illness and some holiday things but at least I've had the luxury of being able to get some R&R without having to worry about draggin' my ass out of the recliner and in to work - always a silver lining, I suppose. That and the time to think about want I want to get accomplished this winter.

I want to hang a couple of lights in/on the new barn. The back corner where the circular stair is located is rather poorly lit. Likewise, an additional light outside over the service door would be a welcome addition. I'll put one with a motion sensor there. 

The one bathroom in the shack needs a re-do. That's an easy one. I'm going to start on that next week. Master bedroom needs new paint and carpet and I still need to finish some trim work around the "new" window in the dining area. Lots to do but actually looking forward to it.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Have a safe and happy New Year as well.



No comments: