Thursday, August 13, 2020

Himalayan Grille, Noggin' Therapy & A Birthday

 

I ordered one of these for the Himalayan. It's coming from England so it'll be a little while but that's OK. It's mostly cosmetic but I suppose it could save the headlight from a rock kicked up from a passing car or a gravel truck in front of me. The price was a bit salty but since I'm not squandering my money on tickets for midget or sprint car races and pork tenderloin sandwiches, what the hell.

I got some craniosacral therapy yesterday. Definitely something new for me. The lady says it usually takes two or three sessions to feel the difference but I managed to get a headache a little later in the day. Since I've been banged up so much over the years, I've always got something that aches and it takes me a while every morning to shake the kinks out. I'll have to see if this helps with any of my issues. I'd never heard of this therapy until the Missus pointed it out to me. The place also does therapeutic massage and it's close to home. 

And speaking of the Missus, the Old Girl turns 70 today. Making 70 was looking a little shaky a few years back but she's hanging in there. She's not what she used to be but after reading the preceding paragraph, it's obvious that neither am I. She damn sure was a cutie back in the day. Lucky man am I.

No comments: