Saturday, April 3, 2021

Baby It's Cold Outside

 


Cold yesterday morning - only 19 degrees @ 6:30. It warmed up fairly quickly but everything had a heavy coating of frost. I don't know how well you can tell from the photo but a couple of the magnolias that were starting to bloom now have brown flowers rather than white. I've got several others that haven't really started to bloom yet, hopefully they'll be OK.

The Missus and I went to the dentist in the morning and I took the load over to the storage space later.


I assembled the shelf/bench and put the two bike motors along with a few boxes of parts on the lower shelf after the photo was taken. One of these rainy days I'll go over there and get started sorting parts for the someday flat tracker. The bench top will be a nice spot to work on rebuilding the engine if I so desire. Pretty nice little shelf/bench even if it did cost me 188% more than it would have last year at this time.

I finished out the day by taking some scrap over to Cuzzin Ricky. The weather had warmed up enough we were able to sit on the porch and shoot the breeze for a bit. Hopefully we'll be able to hit the road again one of these days but it's not looking very promising right now.

No comments: