Thursday, September 23, 2021

New Wheel

 


I'm making a picture frame to display some of my photos out in the woodshop. Nothing fancy but one of the little things on the long list of things on the want rather than need list. I'd like to do some more black & white photo work one of these days. It's been a while. Need to get out and shoot some film and see what I can do in the darkroom this winter.


I picked up a steering wheel for the jitney yesterday from my buddy Don who's building his own hot rod at the present time. He's got every thing trial fit and now he's finish welding the frame and getting ready to get it sandblasted and powder coated. It's going to be a nice ride. 

The wheel is large in diameter, so I need to figure out where I need to mount it in the cab. I held it in place after bringing it home and I may need to move the back of the cab back a couple of inches. I'll figure out where I want the wheel and start positioning everything else where they should be. The wheel's going to look good on this rig.

No comments: