Monday, September 20, 2021

What Is Truth?

 


From Here

I ran across this the other day - it's been a while since I've seen it. And of course, it reminded me of this:


Which brings me to the fact that there's a whole lot of people in important positions that are "flukes of the universe". A bunch of chuckleheads who don't know if their ass is punched or bored feeding us all a load of crap about a pandemic. If it truly was a pandemic, they would close the border to prevent any infected people bringing more disease in with them. And as if that's not bad enough, they load them up on busses and send them all over the country. And if it truly was a pandemic, they would use any treatment available to knock this thing down. Instead they're going to force everyone to get shots from now until forever apparently.  


What is truth? Who the hell knows anymore. It's hard to believe that Biden not only is going to force people to decide between their lively hood or their health, further destroying the economy, but he's going to withhold a proven treatment from a few of the southern states on the pretext that it needs to be allocated to more of the states. From my point of view it looks like he just wants to punish DeSantis. 

Again, if it truly was a pandemic, they would be doing everything possible to get this cleared up instead of playing politics. The truth will come out some day but it will be too late for a lot of people unfortunately. I personally am tired of the whole affair. This is not how I planned on spending my golden years.

It's officially the start of Autumn, (old people try to avoid the word fall). Even though I didn't go much of anyplace this summer, the time flew by just the same. We've got about two months before it gets really cold but it won't take long to get things ready for winter. I'll get started on that in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, just keep on keepin' on.

 

No comments: