Monday, March 28, 2022

Book Reviews

 


I bought this one on the cheap from Amazon. It was published in 2008, so it's a little outdated, but it sums up my political views pretty accurately. Leave me alone and keep your hand out of my pocket. The book offers a plan to straighten things out but I think the time for that has passed. It does a real good job of explaining how we got into the mess we're currently in, however.



I just finished this one yesterday - just the thing to feed my paranoia. I wasn't aware of any of Dr. Fauci's background or his involvement in public "health" prior to his dealings with covid. His dealings with HIV & AIDS was an eye-opener. I wouldn't want that on my resume. Thousands of people have died due to his policies and the others involved with him over the years. No way he should have been calling the shots for covid. Scary stuff has gone on. It's a bit tough to read trying to keep all the players and the organizations straight, but it's a definite must read. Well researched and documented.

No comments: