Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Test

 


I had to take the dog to the vet yesterday to get his teeth cleaned and ran a bunch of errands while I was out. I went to Harbor Freight to pick up a couple of new style clamps, a back brace and the bundle of grinder stuff that has grinding, cut-off and flap wheels. It's a really good deal at $9.99. On the way home I stopped at Target since they're the Consumer Cellular dealer.

My old flip phone has been acting up and trying to type anything for a text was a super-duper pain in the ass. Either nothing happened when you pushed down on a key or it would double strike. It took pictures but the quality wasn't much to write home about. I upgraded to a cheapie smart phone and now I'll have to figure out how to work all of the features. The tech guy transferred all of my contacts for me and gave me a quick run down. I can call out and answer an incoming call, take a photo and a selfie, and send a photo to my laptop, as seen above. Nice photos as well. I'll have to decide if I even want to fiddle with accessing the internet but for the time being, get a protective cover and use the phone as a phone and as a camera instead of my old digital.

No comments: