Thursday, March 31, 2022

No Dogs Or Irish

 


No dogs, anyway. I put a mile in yesterday before it started raining - wanted to get in three but you never know what the weather's going to be this time of year.

The new sprockets have been shipped along with some Heim joints for the radiator support rods. Did some cogitating on the brake lines and the radiator hoses. I need to bolt the water pump on the block and see what I'm going to need to do to get the lower radiator hose hooked up. The pump outlet is smaller than the radiator outlet, and it looks like it might be a bit tricky to get it plumbed without kinking a hose. I'm about caught up on the running around, so I'm planning on working on the car today for at least a little while.

I'm taking the dog to the vet again tomorrow. Looks like the rain will be gone. I'm planning on hiking a bit at the arboretum not too far from there while the dog's having his repair work done - need to get my 75 miles in before the end of May.

2 comments:

MARSHALL OVERCLOTH said...

I'm afraid of DANGER QUICKSAND signs. or BEWARE OF LOW FLYING AIRCRAFT I don't know what are supposed to do.

Shop Teacher Bob said...

Don't know that I've ever see a DANGER QUICKSAND sign before but there are a couple of small airports around here that have BEWARE OF LOW FLYING AIRCRAFT signs along the edge of the road. Since the tallest thing I drive is my motorcycle or pickup, I'm thinking if something happens probably the best I can hope for is to get my name in the paper and the estate of the airplane pilot can pay for my funeral.