Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Bulkhead Install

 


I received an e-mail from my One Drive of memories posted on January 2. This one is from a year ago.


This one is from two years ago. Beautiful snow scenes around the shack.


This was yesterday - temp was about 45 degrees and extremely humid. Fog in the morning, fog later in that night, along with some drizzle early evening - you just never know about Indiana weather. However, the warm temperature had me out working on the trailer. I got the three pieces of plywood cut for the front of the trailer. I decided to add another tab on the front stakes in order to add an eye bolt on each front stake. I'll do the same with the next pair of stakes towards the rear. Each of them will have a pair of eye bolts to fasten bungee cords or a cargo net if I want to carry a gas can or toolbox while transporting a motorcycle or two. 

It's supposed to be warm again today but rainy. I need to make a few more tabs for the stakes and some pieces to couple the sheets together in the corners. I've got more running around to do today, but I'm hoping to have some time to make up those parts. I haven't made the stakes for the sides yet, but I'll get around to that soon enough, as well.

No comments: