Sunday, March 10, 2024

Shimmy


 I listen to a jazz station from Waterford, Ireland on Radio Garden occasionally. It's almost always late at night when I can't sleep because I fell asleep earlier in the recliner. They play an excellent selection of jazz recordings - some of it's a bit too avant-garde for my taste, but overall, good stuff. This one was on the other night - at least I think this was the version. If not, close enough for the girls I run with.


I've been thinking about what the future will hold for me if I can't get the chest ailment figured out. I finished the box for the rotary table, did some household chores and threw a frozen pizza in the oven and was sore as hell later on that evening. Starting to wear on me.


Box is done, though. Nothing fancy but it should do the trick. The plastic box on the lid is an assortment of wood screws I bought. There aren't any short #8 screws in it, so I need to get a packet of those. No matter how much stuff you have, seems you're always short something when you're making or repairing a project. 

I've got a couple of woodshop projects I want to tackle while I'm on light duty in addition to the shift lever. Going to start on the shift lever and one of the wood projects this week. Just need to remember to take it easy.

No comments: