Monday, March 4, 2024

Rotary Table Box


I cut out the pieces for the rotary table box yesterday. I'll get the bottom and sides nailed together today and see about cutting and installing the filler pieces I need to raise the table up to clear the hand wheel. I'm taking it easy and just doing a little bit at a time. No need to get in a hurry on anything until I find out what's ailing me. It'll definitely be time to crank it up later on. 

I ordered some tee slot nuts to fit the slots on the table. I'll need them to hold the shift lever down and for most every other job I might use the table for.

Nothing much else on the agenda today. The March and April calendars are starting to fill up fast - doctor's visits, Golden Gloves and the Shell high mileage contest for sure. Don't know about the chest. I'll have to wait on the MRI for that.

 

No comments: