Sunday, March 17, 2024

Happy St. Paddy's Day

 



Wishing you all a happy St. Paddy's Day with a couple of Irish rockers. Unfortunately, Gallagher and Phil Lynott, the lead singer for Thin Lizzie, both died way too young. Gallagher at 47, Lynott at 36. I listen to quite a bit of Irish music on late night radio, but it's usually the more traditional folk tunes. I sure wouldn't mind going back to Ireland again but I think my days of international travel are behind me. 

I got the MRI done yesterday. It went well other than I had to lay on my stomach for the test. My chest was hurting by the time the test was done and I had a headache afterwards but it was worth it to, hopefully, identify the problem. The technician said I did a good job holding still and the "pictures" came out well. I should be hearing from the doctor Monday or Tuesday. Here's hoping.

No comments: